Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Been A While - Updates From The Last Few Months

Ni Hao Guys!

It's been a while since my last post, I have been very busy settling in our new home.

My parents visited during the winter break with my siblings and we had a great time. I really needed that! We also went back home for new year and to attend a wedding.

I am also proud to announce that hubby and I started our Mandarin lessons and attended our first Chinese New Year Celebrations! Great fireworks and we managed to sit through the whole thing in very heavy rain!


We have also adopted the cutest cat! Her name is Belle and she is 4 years old:


I have also managed to quadruple my nail polish collection in less than a month! But that is a topic for another post.

Until then, stay safe and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment