Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 Days Nail Art Challenge - Day 1: Red

Hello Blog Land,

As promised this is the first day of the nail art challenge and I have to say, it took me a while to decide what to do. Of all the colors in my polish collection, I only have maybe 5 red polishes! I was so surprised when I noticed that.

Anyways, here is today's nails:

Indoor - No Flash
Outside - Sunlight
I used the taping method and 3 of my reds. The 2 lighter reds are from nameless bottles and the tips are China Glaze Prey Tell.

Then I felt it was missing something (maybe those striping tapes I've been eying on eBay?) so I used nail stickers I had and this is what my nails look like now:

Indoor - Sunlight
 I really like the way these turned out, and looking forward to tomorrow's ORANGE nails!

What about you? What do your favorite red nails look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment